What's new
World Wide Stereo

WBshop.com $15 3D blurays (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Some great deals here. Most of these are around $25 usually.

CHECK IT OUT

Justice League
Geostorm
Kong Skull Island
Ready Player One
Blade Runner 2049
King Arthur
Rampage
Lego Ninjago
The Meg
Tomb Raider
Wonder Woman

$15 each
$100 gets free shipping

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Great deal. Sadly, I already have them all except Lego Ninjago, and I'm not sure that's worth $15. ;)

I have wanted to pick up another copy of The Meg with the regular blu-ray to get the bonus features (I got the Amazon 3D-only disc, no extras), but I think I'll probably look for a 4K/blu combo since I already have the 3D version.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm not of the answer, but most of the pre-summer 2018 release have either lost their digital copies or the thumbnails have been changed so it's not labelled that way anymore. Some may not care, but it is different

Free Shipping Threshold is $100 so for 1 or 2 items it could be a bit expensive though under $20 is still very good price.,

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Try all digital codes. I have had ones that supposedly expired years ago work fine.

Expired I'm not worried about and the oldest of these is only 2 years, but Warner was notorious in the past at removing Digitals after a year or 18 months. i just don't know these actually contain them or they've just altered the cover art to not mention digitals.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm not sure that link ever worked (links to WB Shop always seem to end up on the Hobbit page). If you're interested in those titles, you should just go to WB Shop and search for them.

Last edited:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I’m wrong. Go directly to wbshop directly and it’s still on. Ordered Meg 3D. Good fun when I’m in a slumming mood.

There’s a button for the sale.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
WBShop links from several forums have issues with referral link that is added.

If you copy/paste the embedded web address and remove the extra garbage it should go straight to the sale page

wbshop.com/collections/blu-ray-3d-sale

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks