Weekly RoundUp 10-6-2015 (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Mike Frezon said:
Hey Gang!

Best I could do for right now.

I just got discharged from the hospital tonight about 7 o'clock. Made a few stops on the way home...but I could NOT find a local paper that had a Best Buy flyer in it. If it shows up in my home edition tomorrow, I will update the OP sometime during the day tomorrow.

Keep on keepin' on! And I'll catch y'all tomorrow.
Above and beyond, Mike.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Mike Frezon said:
Okay gang! The verdict is in. No Best Buy flyer in the home edition of my local paper delivered to my home this morning (what a dinosaur! He still gets a Sunday paper delivered to his house!)

That USUALLY means there is no Best Buy flyer for the week. Have there ever been times when a flyer hasn't gotten in to my home delivery when it should have? Sure. But I stopped at four different places last night that would usually have one and also came up empty.
Best Buy is cutting back the publication of sales flyers in some markets (Southern California not being one of them).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks