What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Once Upon a Time in Hollywood – 2019
full

– War of the Worlds – 1953
full

– In Bruges – 2008
full

– Rain – 1932
full

– Thor: Love and Thunder – 2022
full

– Cinematographer – 2022

The Prices

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I love In Bruges but my only copy is on DVD. I have no idea why I didn't buy it on Blu-ray in the first place, but I'll be quite happy to upgrade to Kino's new edition.

And I'll get Thor: Love and Thunder to keep my MCU collection up to date.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks as always, Mike!

Just "Superman & Lois" Season 2 for me. The second season wasn't as strong as the first, but it's still my favorite take on Superman since the Christopher Reeve movies. And with all of the HBO Max hijinks since the Warner/Discovery merger, there's no guarantee it will be available to stream indefinitely.

I love In Bruges but my only copy is on DVD. I have no idea why I didn't buy it on Blu-ray in the first place, but I'll be quite happy to upgrade to Kino's new edition.
I thought it was a terrific movie, but the pitch black comedy is so bleak by the end that I can't see me ever being in the mood to watch it again.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I have the Ignite Films 4K restoration of Invaders From Mars pre-ordered for this week. I may get Thor at some point if it's a Black Friday deal. Otherwise, that's it for me.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
For anyone interested, Wal-Mart will have an exclusive version of Thor: Love and Thunder. It will contain an enamel pin and looks to have alternate cover art, which I'm guessing is a variant slipcover. Price is $34.96, so that's a $5 premium over the regular 4K edition.

Thor Walmart.jpg

Thor pin.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.