What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What's On Your Mind? (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Can we please stop beating this dead horse and move on?

In other news, after watching the eclipse from my patio yesterday, I’m now in Baton Rouge enjoying some good food and beers.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Can we please stop beating this dead horse and move on?

In other news, after watching the eclipse from my patio yesterday, I’m now in Baton Rouge enjoying some good food and beers.
Baton Rouge- for recreation, or work? That’s a tough town to drive in/through.

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Work. Filling in for a guy who’s on vacay. IMG_0327.gif

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
A shame- a hail storm hit a Ford dealership in Tennessee yesterday. About 200 cars were affected. I got a few hail pings on my truck driving to my stop tonight- no damage, fortunately.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Impressive what the Masters winner was able to do- concentrate on his game, and the tricky course, while his wife is due to give birth at any time. There was an article that he was ready to instantly withdraw, if his wife went into labor during the tournament.

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Impressive what the Masters winner was able to do- concentrate on his game, and the tricky course, while his wife is due to give birth at any time. There was an article that he was ready to instantly withdraw, if his wife went into labor during the tournament.
Although he probably could have avoided the whole situation if he had really been ready to instantly withdraw.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters

Who won it this year?

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
So I had my yearly cardiologist visit today. I’ve finally graduated from great bp and no medication needed to 179/96 and a scrip for some pills for hypertension. I’ve been reading the warnings and side effects. This one sounds fun as long as I’m not planning on becoming pregnant and don’t mind being dizzy after having a few beers during dinner while out of town.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
So I had my yearly cardiologist visit today. I’ve finally graduated from great bp and no medication needed to 179/96 and a scrip for some pills for hypertension. I’ve been reading the warnings and side effects. This one sounds fun as long as I’m not planning on becoming pregnant and don’t mind being dizzy after having a few beers during dinner while out of town.
I take 3 pills/day for my blood pressure, and have to get a DOT physical yearly, due to the medication (normally commercial drivers get their physical every other year).

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters

How did your BP get up so high?

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I've been taking bp meds for a few years...never had any side effects (that I know of). I'm supposed to get them refilled every 90 days but last month my Dr.'s office denied a refill and I had to travel all the way to them to have a chat about it. If I'm supposed to be diligently taking meds for my condition, it's not helping that I have to go through this nonsense every 3 months. My bp was close to 200 the day I visited and they wanted me to go to the ER. I said just give me my meds and I'll be alright. It's all a money game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks