What's new

The Law and Jake Wade (1958) - coming from WAC (1 Viewer)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
THE LAW AND JAKE WADE (1958)
NEW 2017 1080p HD REMASTER
Run Time 86:00
Subtitles English SDH
DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 Mono - English
ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.35:1, 16 X 9 LETTERBOX
COLOR
BD 25
Special Features:
Theatrical Trailer (HD)
FB_IMG_1502835585926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
YES!!! More Patricia Owens on blu ray is always appreciated. Now if we could only get Island In The Sun and No Down Payment on blu ray!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yup, I'll have that one, a really good western, with great work from Richard Widmark & (the underrated, I don't think he gets the respect he's due) Robert Taylor. The more westerns that Warner releases, the better.
Yeah, he's one of my favorite actors and so is Richard Widmark.

View attachment 40061

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
YES!!! More Patricia Owens on blu ray is always appreciated. Now if we could only get Island In The Sun and No Down Payment on blu ray!

Now, that's interesting. I'd certainly like those two films on Blu-ray disc, but Patricia Owens has never made much impression on me. I don't dislike her but I've always been puzzled that she secured so many good parts in major films. For me, Laraine Day falls into the same category.

I'm delighted The Law And Jake Wade is coming out on Blu-ray. The DVD is a bit bland and does not look like a film photographed by Robert Surtees. I hope and expect this new disc to be a big upgrade.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Now, that's interesting. I'd certainly like those two films on Blu-ray disc, but Patricia Owens has never made much impression on me. I don't dislike her but I've always been puzzled that she secured so many good parts in major films. For me, Laraine Day falls into the same category.

I'm delighted The Law And Jake Wade is coming out on Blu-ray. The DVD is a bit bland and does not look like a film photographed by Robert Surtees. I hope and expect this new disc to be a big upgrade.

Who knows why certain actors/actresses capture our fancy. My first exposure to her was as a kid when I first saw The Fly (1958). I was hooked! I was very disappointed when she disappeared from the movies in the early 1960s. What a treat it was when I caught her in a small but uncredited role in Knights Of The Round Table as Lady Vivian being wooed by Robert Taylor. When I saw she wasn't listed in the IMDb credits for the film, I submitted her entry and now she's credited.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Always liked this film since seeing it on first release and being thrilled by the giant CinemaScope screen. I believe this is one of those films in 1958 which was affected by the musician's strike and therefore didn't have an original music score.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks