What's new

LG OLED 55E8P: Measurement needed (1 Viewer)

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
I'm planning on purchasing the LG OLED 55E8P next month and will be using the support stand. I need to know the width of the stand. I tried getting this information from LG Customer Support directly but they were ridiculously not able to help. I got a figure from another forum but wanted to confirm it here. This data is most important to me. Appreciate the assistance here.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Do you have a max? I think in the HDTV Test Video for the 77" C8, he measured that one at like 41", but I am not sure. @Robert_Zohn sells them, he might could measure one at his shop.

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
We have LG's 55" E8 on display in our showroom. I just measured the table-top pedestal stand is 27" at its widest point.

Hello and thank you very much for the confirmation Robert. I actually spoke at length with you about the LG OLED E8 over a month ago. I was very impressed with your company and in particular with the QA/Panel Stabilization/Calibration services you offer. I plan on placing an order by phone with you in the coming weeks and will likely have more questions before closing the deal. I look forward to another conversation soon.

I have frequented AVS and HTF forums over the years. It's good to see many others have found them as well. They are great resources.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Hello and thank you very much for the confirmation Robert. I actually spoke at length with you about the LG OLED E8 over a month ago. I was very impressed with your company and in particular with the QA/Panel Stabilization/Calibration services you offer. I plan on placing an order by phone with you in the coming weeks and will likely have more questions before closing the deal. I look forward to another conversation soon.

I have frequented AVS and HTF forums over the years. It's good to see many others have found them as well. They are great resources.

I have ordered both a E6 and A1E with the panel break in and cal, no complaints from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks