What's new

Long Time Follower, Decided to Join The Fun! (1 Viewer)

holtge

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gordon Holt
Hi all! My name is Gordon and I'm from Idaho. Been following this forum for a long time, but didn't join until today. I met my wife in mid-December 1991 while in college at Idaho State University. We got married six months later in May 1992.

Twenty-six years later, we're the proud parents of three beautiful girls, two of which are married too! Our oldest daughter has a little boy who turns 6 next month and is expecting another little boy or girl next February.

Our youngest is spending the summer at Lake Powell, so my wife and I are experiencing that odd stage of life called "empty nest syndrome"! It's been fun remembering why we fell in love all those years ago.

As my status page indicates, I'm a huge Disney fan. I love all things Disney and have recently been upgrading all of my old DVDs of the Disney classics to Blu-ray. Super excited to be the newest member of the Home Theater Forum!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Gordon,

I wanted to be among the first to welcome you to Home Theater Forum.

So glad you finally registered.

Seems your wife and you have led a life you can both be very proud of.

You are also here with many of us who are equally big Disney fanatics and are readily sharing news about their releases!

Hope to see more postings from you.

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
Hi all! My name is Gordon and I'm from Idaho. Been following this forum for a long time, but didn't join until today. I met my wife in mid-December 1991 while in college at Idaho State University. We got married six months later in May 1992.

Twenty-six years later, we're the proud parents of three beautiful girls, two of which are married too! Our oldest daughter has a little boy who turns 6 next month and is expecting another little boy or girl next February.

Our youngest is spending the summer at Lake Powell, so my wife and I are experiencing that odd stage of life called "empty nest syndrome"! It's been fun remembering why we fell in love all those years ago.

As my status page indicates, I'm a huge Disney fan. I love all things Disney and have recently been upgrading all of my old DVDs of the Disney classics to Blu-ray. Super excited to be the newest member of the Home Theater Forum!
Welcome - Looking forward to your Disney views.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Hello!

disney-peter-pan.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks