What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

AGT Sound Issues (1 Viewer)

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Not sure how many here watch this show, but my wife and I have always found it entertaining. I'm wondering tho, does anybody have sound issues when watching? The trouble is the center channel. I have to turn it up almost 9db for it to sound decent, then the commercial comes on and blasts you out of the room. The rest of NBC's shows are fine. It's the same whether OTA or cable. As an aside, this has been happening for the last 4 or 5 seasons. I just don't understand why no one complains. If it's something I'm doing wrong maybe someone can give me a clue as to what. The rest of my TV watching I have no sound issues.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Yeah, I hear a singer on that show and go 'meh,' and then they get a standing ovation from the judges. Either the sound broadcast to home is not up to snuff and I'm not hearing it correctly, or the judges and room audience are pushovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks