What's new
World Wide Stereo

Amazon Deal of the Day - 4K Warner Titles - Batmans, Matrix, More (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
This is probably YMMV, but several 4K titles of interest to me (plus most/all the Studio Ghibli BDs, etc) had significant "extra savings coupons" available (eg. around $5 or so each) that seem stackable on top of their Buy-2-for-$30 deal for those 4K titles. The final prices ended up around $9 each (plus tax) for me.

At least in my case, the 4K titles (w/ coupons) in the Buy-2-for-$30 deal included Batman, Wizard of Oz, Gremlins, Gladiator, so I was able to get those for ~$9 each. Additionally, I was able to get 4K titles of Batman Returns and Field of Dreams plus a handful Studio Ghibli BDs for ~$11-12 each (plus tax) w/ those coupons.

So... if you're only interested in the Keaton Batman movies from that earlier series, this may be your best option...

Again, YMMV w/ such "extra savings coupons", but if you already have a bunch of titles sitting in your cart and waiting for better pricing, I suggest checking each one to see if you're getting similar offers -- each coupon offer doesn't seem visible (and selectable) until you go into the individual title's page... though it might still automatically apply at checkout (as I found in at least some cases in the past)...

Cheers!

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks