What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

American Horror Story: Cult no Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I discovered that Fox somehow cancelled the blu for American Horror Story: Cult. An amazon page was created ages ago; now it has the dreaded "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock" message. The blu-ray does exist in Region 2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/American-H...263939613994?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

I notice that some of the resellers on ebay and elsewhere are claiming that the Region 2 set is actually "Region Free." Does anyone in North America own the Region 2 set and does it play back on Region 1 equipment?

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Yes, I have the British Region B Blu-ray set and I confirm it’s region free—it plays on my Region A-locked Sony player (and I have a region-free player as well).

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I got it from the UK now. It plays fine on my old Sony blu-ray player. Mine didn't have a slipcover, though.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Mine had the slipcover, a different texture than the US ones.

Glad I decided not to just order the dvds tho. Kinda wish Fargo 3 had blus somewhere though. I guess I will have to settle for dvds on that one.

And I’m loving Apocalypse a lot so they damn well better have blus for this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks