What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Anaconda (2024)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Title: Anaconda (2024)

Genre: Adventure, Horror

Director: Xiang Qiuliang, Xiang Hesheng

Cast: Nita Xia, Terence Yin, Wang Xingchen, Ken Lok Tat-Wah, Paul Che Biu-law, Wang Zirun, Xu Shao-Hang, Jiu Kong

Release: 2024-03-01

Plot: The film follows a struggling circus, deceived by its former partner, as it embarks on a tour in Thailand. During the journey through a Southeast Asian rainforest, they encounter attacks by a giant anaconda. They meet a mysterious man named Jeff who offers to help, but they soon realize he's a poacher. As they search for Jeff's boat, they face life-and-death struggles with the anaconda and Jeff himself.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

China/Sony remake of Anaconda incoming. Released in March in China, not sure when it'll be released in the U.S. by Sony, though the new trailer has the "Sony Pictures Television" card so it may go to streaming (or maybe SyFy).

Last edited:

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
my name is khan GIF

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Although I'm sure this isn't going to be the film's only problem, what's an anaconda doing in southeast Asia?

YANG

Screenwriter
a proper trailer without "lipsync" issue

and this is a rough "spoiler disclosure"...

...that reveals a different plot, but have some scenes "copied" from Jennifer Lopez ANACONDA on this remake.
No Youtube Generated/AutoTranslate English subtitle available. EXTERNAL 3RD PARTY APP like SMARTTUBE suggested!​

YANG

Screenwriter
Although I'm sure this isn't going to be the film's only problem, what's an anaconda doing in southeast Asia?
referencing to the AMAZON, the "biggest" river in S.E.A., MEKONG RIVER is a river of "WILD and MYSTERY" as well...

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
referencing to the AMAZON, the "biggest" river in S.E.A., MEKONG RIVER is a river of "WILD and MYSTERY" as well...
Yeah, but anacondas are native to South America, NOT Asia.

YANG

Screenwriter
if a python that comes to 8m in length can be caught in a City state in Malaysia...

...i believe there are wilder beast out there in non-developed land could grow much bigger and longer.
probably, in species/breed, not related to Anaconda of South America.​

YANG

Screenwriter
Nikki Minaj?
pardon me... i only know of young IceCube + JLo version.
yeah... the Chinese remake seems to have certain percentage “reflects” the Jon Voight adventure.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks