What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Babylon 5: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71puSyupTEL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
I'm not expecting much in the way of supplements and Warner never remastered the tv movies (at least the ones that can be remastered) so they're probably not included either.

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
I'm not expecting much in the way of supplements and Warner never remastered the tv movies (at least the ones that can be remastered) so they're probably not included either.
Or if each of the season cases in the big box has a different Babylon Station on it. Number corresponding to the season number.

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
What's up with Amazon's price? It's $135 when Bill Hunt reported the MSRP is $100.
I too was expecting $100, not $135.

I still placed a pre-order knowing I can cancel it.

Wondering about just buying the iTunes HD (720p?) version for $40 though instead. I'd rather have physical media, but the price difference is significant.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Bullmoose currently has it on sale for $98.97 (their normal price will be closer to $118)

Wayne Klein

Supporting Actor
So my set arrived. There was some shimmering with the background lightly flashing in episode one and four. I haven’t noticed it so far in others. The only special feature is The Gathering which is too bad as all of those commentary tracks aren’t included (though to be fair they would have to charge more because they would have to pay those who participated). Packaging is DVD height (similar to Star Trek The Next Gen Complete series). Happy to have it.

mark-edk

Second Unit
I too was expecting $100, not $135.

I still placed a pre-order knowing I can cancel it.

Wondering about just buying the iTunes HD (720p?) version for $40 though instead. I'd rather have physical media, but the price difference is significant.
I have the series on iTunes and downloaded an episode so I could see the file stats: 1080p.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks