Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Bruckheimer is listed as a producer in the IMDb and Wikipedia listings about the film?
Thanks for the catch, @Malcolm R . I was in a hurry this morning and didn't realize how old this article was.

Here's a more recent one that explains the whole situation. It's great to see things finally came together.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
First look

F_YaxMiXkAA1kha

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The trailer looks more serious than I thought. I was expecting a less serious, comedy movie.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The trailer looks more serious than I thought. I was expecting a less serious, comedy movie.
I thought the biggest problem with III was that it was way too serious and grim, and not nearly enough levity.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member

Agreed... seems more focused on the action. Hopefully the impersonations and playful tricks used by Axel in the first 2 films are revived.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’m not necessarily concerned with it being humor-less based on that teaser. But it doesn’t look all that special either. Though, I always prefer to just watch the final product and not worry about a trailer (especially when it comes to the best jokes being spoiled in the trailer). I’m still excited for another BHC movie.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I thought the biggest problem with III was that it was way too serious and grim, and not nearly enough levity.
You are kidding, right? I don't remember it clearly but I always thought it was the less serious of all 3.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’ve always found the name of the bad guy to be interesting.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
You are kidding, right? I don't remember it clearly but I always thought it was the less serious of all 3.
I only saw it once, not that many years ago (maybe 2? 3?) and that was my impression of it. I saw it as part of the three-film blu-ray set.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I was expecting to see a passing of the banana to a new tailpipe. Alas, it’s the just original banana, just moldier than you remember.

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Hollywood doesn't seem to be very good at balancing action comedies these days. For example the 2nd and 3rd Bad Boys movies were considerably more serious than the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.