What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

General Discussion Boyhood (1 Viewer)

blindmoviejunkie

Auditioning
Real Name
Haley
Hi all, I am a blind movie watcher, since I’m blind, I use audio description where it’s available, but most of the time it isn’t really detailed with descriptions so I thought I’d come on here and ask some questions. I just watched the movie boyhood and have some questions. What does Mason look like in the movie? Is he skinny? As he gets older, what changes physicaly about him? Does he stay skinny? What events in the movie show him getting older? And what ages go with what event?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I have not seen the film, but I'll take a stab here at a description based on photos from the film. Mason is thin with short blond/brown hair. When he's younger, it's a very short buzz cut. As he ages, he wears it a bit longer. He has blue eyes. As he gets older into his mid to late teens, he is still thin and starts to wear his hair longer and more shaggy, and it also has turned a darker brown color. It hangs down past his eyes in the front and comes down to the middle of his ear on the sides. In his later teens, he also has a short scruffy beard and mustache. He wears an earring in his left ear. It's a circle that's colored black in the middle with silver around the edge.

There are pretty good detailed descriptions of the events of the plot and the corresponding years at Wikipedia and IMDB. Are you able to access those?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks