What's new

Classic TV on Blu-ray Listing (1 Viewer)

tns49

Agent
Real Name
Timothy
The Avengers (the British TV series not MARVEL) Has Two seasons available for region A. Essentially the Emma Peel years. I have all the available seasons (season one only has some episodes available), but I believe the other seasons are Region B locked (I haven't tested them for region A).

tns49

Agent
Real Name
Timothy
Searching through my collection I also find

British:
Agatha Christie: Poirot (1989-2013)(13 seasons+CS)(Acorn Media) Note probably only the first 6 seasons are before the end of the 20th century
House of Cards (3 seasons+cs) (BBC)
Smiley's People (Mini series)(Acorn Media)

TVonDVDJunkie05

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick
Here's a couple more to add to the mix - "Leave It To Beaver" and "GOMER PYLE, USMC"
Thanks for the updates.

Leave it to Beaver has been added to the list- I missed the news about this release which is why it wasn't added sooner. Gomer Pyle, USMC is scheduled to be released February 2024. I don't add a series to the list until after it has been released.

Updates are appreciated as this forum is now my main source for news on new releases. TVShowsonDVD.com has gone behind a paywall and VideoETA recently shut down- those were 2 of my main sources for new releases info.

Last edited:

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
The Avengers: The Emma Peel Collection (Seasons 4 and 5) and
The Avengers: The Tara King Collection (Season 6) via Imprint.
Both sets are region A compatible.

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
Noble House miniseries (1988) via Umbrella Entertainment. It arrived in the mail today and it is playing now on Region A setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks