What's new

Classic TV on DVD- The Lists: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci Fi (4 Viewers)

JayHink

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Thanks for the updates, Deadline & Wide Country have been added to the list.

21 Beacon Street will be added when the DVD set is officially released; There is no mention of World of Giants on the Classic Flix website or Amazon- has this release been officially announced?!
World of Giants was announced via their newsletter (it can be found on their website but you have to look for it). No pre-orders or release date set yet.

Aldo wanted to say thanks again (it's been a few years) for these lists. I've referred to them often over the years.

Sa5150

Second Unit
Real Name
steve
Anyone know what dvd I can find (One Step Beyond) episodes with William Shatner "the promise" and Christopher Lee " the sorcerer ? what's on youtube is unwatchable . I would think they had to be on laserdisc at least .

Sa5150

Second Unit
Real Name
steve
Picked up the 6 disc set for One step beyond , I have that and the first season from CBS and missing the 2 with Bill Shatner and Chris lee :( , can't find those on dvd anywhere

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Any word on the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials from BBC? This is what I found -

Doctor Who’ 60th Anniversary Specials: Release Date​

The first special, "The Star Beast," will premiere on November 25, followed by "Wild Blue Yonder" on December 2 and "The Giggle" on December 9. These specials will see the return of the 14th Doctor (David Tennant) and Donna Temple-Noble (Catherine Tate) as they face the Toymaker, portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in his Doctor Who debut.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks