What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Did Best Buy have a 3D exclusive of READY PLAYER ONE up for preorder? (1 Viewer)

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I did find a couple one time use BN 15% Off coupons if you want to save a bit more -- just PM me and I'll be happy to give them to someone that will use them. For nonmembers it will cover the shipping charge, For members who have FS it will cover the sales tax though if members have a 20% code which won't work and Criterion and expires soon, even better.

RPO 3D also available at WbShop, Deep Discount (and the siblings)

Amazon.ca is an option for those who cover slipcovers and don't mind a couple line in French on their covers.
I just received the 3D “Ready Player One” and “Rampage” discs from Amazon.ca today. These both had slip covers and the digital copy insert.

I shop in both countries and use both Amazons, and buy where it is least expensive. Due to the exchange rates, Canada always wins out for the latest releases, although catalogue releases are cheaper in the US.

I actually prefer US releases. Canada is a bi-lingual country, so there must be French printing along with English to service the predominant French population in Quebec. This means that with everything having to be duplicated, the writing on the back approaches microscopic — at least to this senior citizen’s eyes.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I ended up at Amazon.fr for the 4K+3D Steelbook which releases in a couple weeks. For good measure I threw in King Arthur 4K/3D which I've been wanting to order, Tomb Raider, Jumanji 2, and Rampage 4K+3D packages. I selected ship in one package and was OK with waiting until Sept for rampage to release, but they went ahead and shipped KA/TR/Jum today. I guess I'll see when RPO releases around Aug 6 if they'll ship that immediately as well. Averaged out a bit less than $33 each which seems to be a good deal with the multiformats involved and the SB packaging on 4 of them -- assuming they arrive safely of course

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks