What's new
  • Notice: Scheduled server upgrade Tuesday at 8 AM CT - forum will be temporarily unavailable.

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I didn't anticipate making a whole series purchase of Little House, as I have the first six seasons on BD but given the scarcity (and cost) of BDs of Seasons 7-9, I had just gone with buying those seasons from Apple. But the whole series at $20 was too good to pass up.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I bought Longmire.
Heard of it, never saw it.
Looks like iTunes has extras for it

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Apple TV (iTunes) has..... Little House on the Prairie The Complete Series for $19.99 right now. ..... I Wish Bonanza was available in HD Digital. :confused:
For any Longmire fans out there, there is a 1 day flash sale of the complete series for $12.99. Apple/iTunes, Vudu/Fandango, and FanFlix all have it at that price.

Because of this mention that the Longmire sale also appears on Vudu/Fandango (and FanFlix), I decided to check Little House on Vudu too... and lo and behold, they apparently have the same sale (still) going on there as well, which might possibly be a great new trend w/ these TV series bundle sales as I much prefer those on Vudu than Apple/iTunes due to the UI issues w/ the latter for handling such huge bundles.

I kept resisting buying the vast majority of them on Apple/iTunes despite the great prices just because of those UI issues (that might never get resolved and might possibly even worsen given Apple's recent trend), but finally bit on Little House on Vudu just now (plus I even get to use the $5 Fandango promo codes I earn almost too quickly to make use ever since doing AMC A-List, LOL... plus the more frequent, better Vudu/Fandango GC deals)... :cool:

Never even heard of Longmire before, but maybe I'll bite on that too since it's really just $8 for me (after applying another $5 promo code... NVM the discounted GC I can still use too), heh... :D

_Man_

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Call of the Wild (1935) Clark Gable, Loretta Young, Judy Lewis is available on iTunes/Apple TV for $4.99. It's the uncut original release with the 2oth Century Pictures opening logo like the maybe OP blu ray. In runs 91 minutes. The versions on Movies Anywhere and VUDU have the 2oth Century-Fox opening and run about 80 minutes.

There are a bunch of classic 2oth pictures now available on iTunes for $4.99 each including Peyton Place, Three Coins In The Fountain, The Farmer Takes A Wife (1935) Henry Fonda's first picture, I Was a Male War Bride, Bus Stop, and several others. Also many Disney live action films for $4.99 like several versions of the Parent Trap and Freaky Friday plus Pollyanna, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Treasure Island, Darby O'Gill and The Little People, The Love Bug, Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo, Swiss Family Robinson, In Search of the Castaways, Follow Me, Boys etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindynwes
Recent bookmarks