What's new

Pre-Order Dracula Has Risen From The Grave (1968) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
61oWwcOf5EL._SL1000_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/Dracula-Has-...11-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you. All indications are that this is a straight Warner Archives reissue of the first release from a number of years ago.

Thank you for the clarification. I was scratching my head about this release thinking it is the kind of title that would come through WAC, but no such labeling on the cover.

Robert Saccone

Premium
I have the Blu-ray that was included in the Horror Classics Blu-ray set back in 15. I wonder if there is anything that will be different.

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
It would have been nice to get a commentary track on this. would love to have heard some background on the making of the film.

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
Terence Fisher was supposed to direct and had to pass when he broke his leg. I wonder If he ever commented on the film?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks