What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Blu-ray Review Fast Five Blu-ray Review - Recommended (1 Viewer)

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
As many others, I have curbed my purchasing as of late, so I would love a free copy...

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
They need to make a Suki movie! More Suki! Wait, who's Suki? Oh yeah, pink S2000 girl from 2 Fast 2 Furious. MORE SUKI!! That is all.

Reidfast

Auditioning
Real Name
Kate
Love this series! Doesn't hurt me that this one is full of hotty mc hot hot men! I would love to win a copy! Pretty pleases!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I haven't seen any of the fast and furious movies. This recent one, with all the positive reviews might just get me to start watching them.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks to everyone for entering. Random numbers were drawn and the winners are:

Radioman970 (James)

rd79 (Robb)

Dean R

Ed Moxley

DMiller68 (David)

I will reach out to you via PM today for your address. If I don't hear from you until 10/14 I will redraw for your prize.

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Congrats to the new happy owners of this Blu-ray!

I have now amended my review to include an evaluation of the Second Screen function as experienced on my laptop.

The short version is that there isn't a lot of content there, and what is should have been part of the Blu-ray rather than getting ported off to an online server. There's a good idea in there, but doesn't need to be played out on other platforms. Also, when the laptop interacts with the player for Second Screen, the remote function goes wonky and the movie will pause and start up at odd times that cannot be what was intended here.

It is my hope that this idea is revisited and improved before the next Second Screen title, Cowboys & Aliens, hits store shelves in two months. Otherwise, you're just as well having the material on the Blu-ray itself to keep things simpler.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Hi Adam, Have you had a chance to mail me the Blu-Ray? I have not received it yet. Please advise. Thanks!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks for the heads up guys. Universals PR firm was going to handle shipping, and I got them your names and addresses last week. Let me try and track down where they are.

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Hope your 10 speed has a nitro infuser or you'll be pedaling a long, long time...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks