What's new

Film or TV casts that appeared in seperate movies at sametime (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I know, confusing subject. Let me explain. Ive become addicted to Newspapers.com SOLELY to research and look up movie ads from Newspapers from both my hometown (represenTed by both my childhood home (Rockland County NYs Journal News and NY Daily News). I was looking at October 1979 in Boston paper and found within two weeks the core cast of DYNASTY represented in various films in October 1979, all within 2 weeks ...2 years before the show. John Forsythe in AND JUSTICE FOR ALL; Linda Evans in AVALANCHE EXPRESS; Pamela Sue Martin in THE LADY IN RED (topbilled alongside Robert Conrad above Oscar winner Louise Fletcher-only 4 years after her win) AND STARRING JOAN COLLINS in THE STUD. And in rerelease in time for Halloween, George Hamilton in LOVE AT FIRST BITE (He had a small arc on DYNASTY).

The only other close to this was Holiday season 1978 when films starring Sylvester Stallone (PARADISE ALLEY);Burt Young(UNCLE JOE SHANNON); Carl Weathers (FORCE 10 FROM NAVARONE) ; Burgess Meredith (MAGIC) and director John Avildsen (SLOW DANCING IN THE BIG CITY )-all opened. No ned to guess which movie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unbob
Recent bookmarks