What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Florence Henderson - RIP (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
She's been a part of our lives for so long that it truly does seem that we've lost a family member.

Warm wishes for her family and friends.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Another person who I thought would just live forever. Didn't realize she was 82. One of television's favorite moms. Wish I could have met her in person. RIP. :(

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
Such a wonderful talent. Before Mrs. Brady, Florence Henderson had a number of celebrated Broadway appearances. Represented on CD, she appears on the original cast albums of Fanny and The Girl who Came to Dinner, and, my favorite, the Lincoln Center recording of South Pacific with Giorgio Tozzi. She also appears on excellent studio cast recordings of Oklahoma! and Carousel and recorded two albums of Broadway music for RCA. I saw her appear at two industry events earlier this year, and she seemed great. I was so shocked to hear the news today.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I just saw her on Dancing With The Stars not too long ago. Florence always struck me a a really sweet, kind lady!

My condolences to Florence Henderson's family and to her many friends! May she Rest in Peace!

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Such a wonderful talent. Before Mrs. Brady, Florence Henderson had a number of celebrated Broadway appearances. Represented on CD, she appears on the original cast albums of Fanny and The Girl who Came to Dinner, and, my favorite, the Lincoln Center recording of South Pacific with Giorgio Tozzi. She also appears on excellent studio cast recordings of Oklahoma! and Carousel and recorded two albums of Broadway music for RCA. I saw her appear at two industry events earlier this year, and she seemed great. I was so shocked to hear the news today.

I was fortunate to see Florence Henderson in SOUTH PACIFIC at Lincoln Center in 1967. Her co-star was Giorgio Tozzi. I still have the souvenir programme in my collection after almost 50 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertTheBob
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale