What's new

For Sale: Panasonic SA-AX6/SH-AC500D Combo (1 Viewer)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
The SA-AX6 serves up 100 W per channel x6 (including 100 W for a passive sub). The SH-AC500D is a stand-alone DD/DTS decoder with 2 optical digital and 2 coax digital inputs along with 6 channel discrete in/out. Both units are in excellent condition, work well and come with original packaging and documentation. Each unit has its own remote. Selling the pair for $175 (plus shipping.)

Thanks!

Gary

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Damn that is a good price. I was going to sell my 500 BY ITSELF for $175. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
This wont last long!

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Thanks for the positive comments, guys! This system has served me well and, obviously, I'm not out to make a killing on this stuff :). I'm just at a point where I need more component video and optical digital inputs. Depending on the potential buyer's needs, this is a pretty powerful system at a darn attractive price.
Gary

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Well, still no takers on this. Since I've been "instructed" to remove it from the family room, I will lower the price one more time in an effort to pass it on to a fellow HTF member (or one of your friends or family members.) $150 (plus shipping) and both units are yours.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zagreb
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale