What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: Full Circle (1978)

Tagline: She had no one to play with for thirty years...

Genre: Drama, Horror, Mystery

Director: Richard Loncraine

Cast: Mia Farrow, Keir Dullea, Tom Conti, Jill Bennett, Robin Gammell, Cathleen Nesbitt, Anna Wing, Edward Hardwicke, Pauline Jameson, Peter Sallis, Arthur Howard, Damaris Hayman, Susan Porrett, Sophie Ward, Mary Morris

Release: 1978-04-01

Runtime: 98

Plot: After the death of her daughter, Julia Lofting, a wealthy housewife, moves to London to re-start her life. All seems well until she is haunted by the sadness of losing her own child and the ghosts of other children.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Anybody know if there is a Blu-ray of this title or even a decent DVD available anywhere in the world? I found a blu of it but I think it was a bootleg.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
There's a Spanish DVD that may be a bootleg. But a decent looking HD master exists - it was on Netflix a few years ago.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
So, all I've turned up is the Spanish DVD which reviews claim is actually ripped from a VHS tape and looks terrible. In the land of boutique labels and all things horror being popular I would think someone would put this out. I want to include it in my October list of pictures if I can find a decent way to see it.

Not buying a DVD ripped from VHS.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
So, releases coming from Imprint and Shout. Which I am quite happy about. I've been trying to track this picture down for some time.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks