What's new
World Wide Stereo

Glasses free 3-D TV (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Chinese company with NO presence in the US. Prices are astronomical, too, and do not include any import or export fees or tariffs that could be applied if and when the product actually arrives.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Chinese company with NO presence in the US. Prices are astronomical, too, and do not include any import or export fees or tariffs that could be applied if and when the product actually arrives.

Yeah, they have been around for a long time, way too expensive, and don't work very well.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I wish someone would show me a 3D display that can do "pop out" without the need for glasses.

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Same here. It would be a welcome experience. Possibly Glasses-Free 8K 3D may resolve "pop out".
At the moment only the Apple Vision Pro delivers perfect 3D "pop out" for me. No other headset I have delivers that sensual excitement.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Same here. It would be a welcome experience. Possibly Glasses-Free 8K 3D may resolve "pop out".
At the moment only the Apple Vision Pro delivers perfect 3D "pop out" for me. No other headset I have delivers that sensual excitement.

I am talking about pop-out without glasses which I have yet to see despite a few people here and there claim it exists. I remain skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koala
Recent bookmarks