What's new
World Wide Stereo

Help picking a new display!!!! (3 Viewers)

Shannon W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shannon
Guys please for give me but I’ve read reviews till I’m blue in the face.

Currently my budget is $2000

I’d like a 75” panel but I’m coming up short for that budget so this also is making me look into the 65” range also. My viewing area is about 12-13’; so I’m in a dalima to sacrifice some picture quality for size or gain quality and lose size? I’m currently looking at these models.

VIZIO M75-E1 for $1799
LG 75SJ8570 $1999
Sony XBR-65X900E $1499
Samsung UN65MU9000FXZA $1299

I’m open to other models also guys!

Just trying to get the best bang for the buck. Also understand this will be replacing a old Samsung 50” Plasma I’ve had forever.

Thanks for your help guys!
Shannon

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
I'm gonna ride this thread too :). My 65" Mitsubishi DLP is throwing up white dots everywhere and it's time to replace it I guess :(. I haven't kept up on displays so not sure where to start.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm gonna ride this thread too :). My 65" Mitsubishi DLP is throwing up white dots everywhere and it's time to replace it I guess :(. I haven't kept up on displays so not sure where to start.
Mine did that, too, but I had already moved on to another TV and relegated it to secondary usage when it started to go bad.

Shannon W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shannon
I ended up going with the Sony X900E a couple weeks back and got it for $1498.00 and so far I’m happy with the panel.

Thanks again guys!

Shannon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks