What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

How many episodes of Jeff's Collie have been released on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
Can anybody please tell me how many episodes of the Jeff's Collie version of Lassie have been released on DVD? Thanks. Is there any reason why the complete series has not been released as I think that it would prove popular?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Ian K McLachlan said:
Can anybody please tell me how many episodes of the Jeff's Collie version of Lassie have been released on DVD? Thanks. Is there any reason why the complete series has not been released as I think that it would prove popular?
Only a handful of episodes have been released, on a set called "Lassie 50th Anniversary Collection. It consists of about 24 episodes on three disks and it sells for over $90.00 on the big river.

Sky King

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I bought the "Lassie 50th Anniversary Collection" when it first came out and I think I originally paid around $45. The quality of the prints is just fair with the later color episodes from the 1970's looking even worse, with the color all washed out. It's too bad because the episodes included in this set were good ones.

The only saving grace with this DVD set was the info booklet.

Save your money until the the owners of this property get their act together and remaster these prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks