What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

In a Violent Nature (2024)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: In a Violent Nature (2024)

Tagline: Nature is unforgiving.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Chris Nash

Cast: Ry Barrett, Andrea Pavlovic, Cameron Love, Reece Presley, Liam Leone, Charlotte Creaghan, Lea Rose Sebastianis, Sam Roulston, Alexander Oliver, Timothy Paul McCarthy, Tom Jacobs, Casey MacDonald, Lauren-Marie Taylor

Release: 2024-05-31

Runtime: 94

Plot: The enigmatic resurrection, rampage, and retribution of an undead monster in a remote wilderness unleashes an iconic new killer after a locket is removed from a collapsed fire tower that entombed its rotting corpse.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
The “buckets of blood” genre definitely has a sizable audience- not really my thing. There are a scattered few that I like.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I think this looks like they are trying to replicate the old school slasher in the woods picture. I find it interesting that horror films still are on good footing these days. This trailer basically shows the classic images, a still pond, forest, a large creepy looking killer that walks with a determined gate, and of course, we get that scream from the girl in the trailer. All of it making the film look as though it could have been made in the 1980s. I mean, if they tagged that trailer with the title Friday the 13th The Return, it fits right in. That killer looks like Jason without his hockey mask.

It just has a huge nostalgia factor for 1980s horror fans. Sitting in a theater watching that will take you right back to sitting in a cinema in the 1980s. There is not a single new thing in that trailer, just a pretty obvious desire to replicate that era and type of film.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks