What's new

Installing three displays side by side. Mount to common plywood? (1 Viewer)

lortech

Auditioning
Real Name
james
Only reason I would want to mount it to plywood is because I cannot guarantee the studs are 16 inches on center..or what ever the Display mounts require. The displays will be mounted with the side bezels probably close like 1/2 apart. But proper side alignment is dependent on where the studs are located. Has anyone installed a long trip of plywood for the mounting of three displays before? The digital signal is for a restaurant menu board.

Can the signage kiosk be updated by one cat5 cable to a switch, in which the three displays kiosk computer are updated by one of the three cables? The three menu Digital signage displays will have data spread out by one kiosk computer with three HDMI cables? I have only installed one Digital signage at some locations, and two at other locations "Dairy queen as a example" which had there own Kiosk computer.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I had the builder put paneling between the studs in my living room, during framing, so I'd have centered structure to hang my TV from. It works fine. So structurally, I'm sure you can do what you're describing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks