What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Disney+ Ironheart (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ironheart_S01_001.jpg

Genius inventor Riri Williams creates the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man himself, Tony Stark. Dominique Thorne (If Beale Street Could Talk) will play Williams.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
That's going to be changed quite a bit.

I don't think a disembodied RDJ will be the AI for the armor.
I wouldn’t completely rule it out as a possibility. I’ve heard rumors that Downey would like to do something more with Marvel as long as it was done in the right way. It may not be this or anything else, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he returned to the MCU one day in some “form” (just not a straight up resurrection of the same version of the character).

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Anthony Ramos is joining the cast of Ironheart and possibly more.

Deadline said:
While details behind the Ramos role are unknown, sources say it will be similar to how Jonathan Majors was introduced as Kang the Conquer in Loki, where he is expected to not only have a big role in this series but in future Marvel projects as well.

I think Anthony Ramos is a major talent and I look forward to seeing what he will bring to the MCU. A prominent role like this will increase his profile considerably, too.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Alden Ehrenreich is back in business with Disney. He'll be joining the MCU in Ironheart.

I’m glad to hear this. This guy got a bum rap since Solo underperformed. But I thought he was great in it. He simply had the unenviable task of playing a part made famous by a once-in-a-lifetime actor.

I still hope we see him back as Solo at some point. (Maybe in the Lando series, if it ever gets made.)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I’m glad to hear this. This guy got a bum rap since Solo underperformed. But I thought he was great in it. He simply had the unenviable task of playing a part made famous by a once-in-a-lifetime actor.
Agreed. He gave a good performance in the movie. His problem was a problem inherent to the concept of the movie: He wasn't Harrison Ford circa the mid-seventies.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Deadline is reporting a rumor that Sacha Baron Cohen might be joining the MCU in Ironheart. This does not appear to be a done deal yet, so it's unusual for them to report it. But here it is.

This would be cool if it does pan out.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Deadline is reporting a rumor that Sacha Baron Cohen might be joining the MCU in Ironheart. This does not appear to be a done deal yet, so it's unusual for them to report it. But here it is.

This would be cool if it does pan out.

If he's playing
Mephisto
that would fit in with the theme of technology vs magic that I've seen discussed for Ironheart.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
So just going by the many Target commercials I’ve seen Riri gets the idea on how to finish her IronHeart suit from an idea she gets from a teen girl she meets in a target store.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks