What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin

IT UHD Review
IT_feat-1024x576.jpg

The rediscovery of Stephen King's work in 2017 came to a successful close with the release of IT, a remake of the 1990 TV mini-series and based on King's 1986 best-selling novel.

[review]

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Even though I'm Dolby Vision capable, I watched this in HDR10 and thought it looked great on my system. Really enjoyed the film too. I'll have to screen it again in DV and see how it shakes out.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
It would if it was filmed in 3-D.
I've seen some of IT with 3D conversion and it's veeeEEeery interesting!

artejohnson01.jpg

It just screams for 3D. The long shots right at the beginning with the boat floating along the road side, Pennywise lurking just inside the sewer drain... the scene where he does that nightmare dance would go beyond what 2D does.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Creepy flick, excellent PQ and use of HDR is very good at times. Rumbling LFE as well. Looking forward to Chapter Two.

3D prob would be wild, blacks were done so well there were several times the 2D was highly dimensional.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brian13mt
Recent bookmarks