What's new

John Wick 3: Parabellum (2019) (2 Viewers)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Sounds like a super violent movie that doesn't make much sense.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

See the first two ASAP and then see this one in a theater on the biggest screen you can. You won’t regret it.......or maybe you will. ;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Fucking awesome.

Each film builds on the last and expands the Wickverse further.

The choreography in this film is insane. Terrifically entertaining.

It’s a fascinating world and can’t wait for the next film.

“Yeah.....I’m pissed!”;)
"I have served. I will be of service.":D

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I was more referring to the “not making sense” than the violence aspect of the film.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
With all the bullshit the Academy has been pulling lately, when the hell are they going to create an award for Best Stunts/Best Stunt Film??

The Wick films probably would have won for the last two and this one most likely.
It's damn near a crime that last year's Mission: Impossible movie didn't get them to finally make that category.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
That part where the would-be assassins try to ambush Wick during his walk to the Casablanca Continental reminded me of that cool scene in Johnnie To's Vengeance where Johnny Hallyday catches up to Anthony MF Wong in the subway-maze, and his crew slowly appear from the periphery.

I really liked seeing the Raid guys in this. Hope they show up in Chapter 4 as well.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Caught this film this (Saturday) afternoon. I thought it felt like a logical follow up to the prior story. My son and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Some savage dogs, really like the consistency of dogs as motivation for the ensuing action.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Why didn't they cast Carrie Anne Moss
Maybe because the actress in this is young and hot!

This was all action and no story. I'm getting old, I need more than that. I need a story. The action scenes need to mean something.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Finally watched this in PPV. I'm glad I didn't purchase this on disc like the first two. The first film was great. The second film was starting to go over the top but was still good.

Two words describe the third film: Godawful and laughable. Terrible in almost every way. The only mildly surprising thing was the double cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks