What's new

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
There certainly is a market for a 325" TV. After all, there has long been is a market for the Focal Grande Utopia speaker, at $140K each.
Even if I was super rich, I'd have a hard time paying that kind of money for any speakers. No matter how good.
it is not impossible... technically, a modular 5x5 formation with 65inch screens.
I know. But did you see the picture of that 325" setup? A massive, beautiful beach front viewing room. At least they are being honest as to who these TV's are being marketed to.

YANG

Screenwriter
I know. But did you see the picture of that 325" setup?...
Not that big... but something around 200inch. And that was basically a setup with 4 50inch FHD panels to get a 200inch 4K presentation. That was an experimental setup to test a newly acquired video processor that upscales 2K video to play smoothly to that 4K formation... by the company's department that deals with commercial display panel sales and rental.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Not that big... but something around 200inch. And that was basically a setup with 4 50inch FHD panels to get a 200inch 4K presentation. That was an experimental setup to test a newly acquired video processor that upscales 2K video to play smoothly to that 4K formation... by the company's department that deals with commercial display panel sales and rental.
What?

No sir, that is most definitely 325".

I can do 180" in my small home, and that is nowhere near the size of what is pictured.

YANG

Screenwriter
180"?
3x3 formation with 60inch screens?
or 4x4 formation with 45inch screens?

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
180"?
3x3 formation with 60inch screens?
or 4x4 formation with 45inch screens?
You lost me. I'm talking about size of the image. I said the TV pictured in that image is 325".
From what I think you said is that is 200". It is not.

I can project 180" in my living room from my projector. My living room is nowhere near the size of that palatial room in the image.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks