What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Lost City of Z - Canadian release (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I mentioned watching this film over in the movie forum. Colin Jacobson recommended that I listen to the commentary track. The Canadian release had only a 10 to 15 minute fluff piece on the difficulties of shooting on location.

It looks like the US release got a commentary and two additional featurettes that the Canadian release didn't get. Any Canadians interested in more information about the film should order the US version. F**k these companies already. LG and now Elevation's bullshit of not gaining the rights to and providing the same supplements as the US version. I'm getting f***ing pissed at these outfits and their BS.

Edit: Fixed the first line.

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
And I just ordered the 3D of Beauty and The Beast from Britain, because the freaking farging Disney company didn't release it in North America!

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And I just ordered the 3D of Beauty and The Beast from Britain, because the freaking farging Disney company didn't release it in North America!

Yeah. These companies are just getting ridiculous. How hard is it to press copies for a domestic release when they are already pressing copies for an international release.

SONY suddenly caught a case of the stupids that has infected other studios 4K releases: namely, that they dropped the 3D copy out of the 4K release of The Smurfs: The Lost Village.

I might have bought the film with a 3D copy in the 4K release just as a show of support for Sony's policy of including 3D copies, but dropping it has made the decision to skip a purchase so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks