What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

NASHVILLE, FLASHDANCE AND PRETTY IN PINK all in 4K UHD in VUDU (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I just noticed this morning that NASHVILLE, FLASHDANCE and PRETTY IN PINK are now available in 4K UHD on VUDU. Great news!!!

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
My iTunes copies ( don’t own Nashville) have upgraded to 4K too.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Add to that, Deep Impact, and Escape from LA. Paramount unleashed quite a few today.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Right, Deep Impact that I purchased from iTunes in March for $4.99 has now upgraded from HD to 4K/Dolby Vision.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I’m actually regretting my Criterion purchase of Nashville right now. :huh:
I've never purchase it other than the DVD. I've even resisted buying it digitally because the movie never appeal to me. If it ever goes on sale again on iTunes for less than $9.99, I might be tempted to give this movie another chance.

Edit: Just noticed that iTunes has "Nashville" on sale for $6.99 Also, "Rango" in 4K/Dolby Vision is on sale for $6.99.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I've never purchase it other than the DVD. I've even resisted buying it digitally because the movie never appeal to me. If it ever goes on sale again on iTunes for less than $9.99, I might be tempted to give this movie another chance.

Edit: Just noticed that iTunes has "Nashville" on sale for $6.99 Also, "Rango" in 4K/Dolby Vision is on sale for $6.99.
Haha, I guess you have to decide how much temptation that price actually is! Robert Altman is definitely an acquired taste, and I have no problems with those who don’t like his filmmaking style.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Just think how much harder Nashville used to be to get and $4.99 for a 4K version will look like a no-brainer ;)

9A7778DB-2973-411F-B177-0CDFF78FF385.jpeg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Haha, I guess you have to decide how much temptation that price actually is! Robert Altman is definitely an acquired taste, and I have no problems with those who don’t like his filmmaking style.

I don't know. I've liked most of his films (though still never got to see Short Cuts), but for some reason, have never been able to stay awake for Nashville beyond the first several minutes or so, LOL. :blush::lol:

Maybe I should give it another spin when I'm not remotely tired at all, which unfortunately has been too rare... :P

_Man_

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I just noticed this morning that NASHVILLE, FLASHDANCE and PRETTY IN PINK are now available in 4K UHD on VUDU. Great news!!!
Before 8:42 am?....sorry to have shared my enthusiasm . I looked elsewhere but I did not see any mention of it. This "new" HTF since the change is much less user friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TVonDVDCollector
Recent bookmarks