What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Needing help in attaining replacement discs for Hotel: Complete Series (1 Viewer)

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Hey everyone,

Just bought the Hotel Complete Series DVD set off of Amazon and heard there might be some replacement discs that might be need to be attained for this set but not sure how to go about this process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Lawrence/John, I tried this method and I originally did hear back from them but nothing came about this thereafter as I want to be extra sure I'm getting those discs to effectively have a solid complete series set here without the errors that were described by other patrons that bought this set originally.

Seems like a big pain in the butt to get a hold of these folks through e-mail so I'll also try calling them as well this coming week.

mark27b

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pledger
Hey everyone,

Just bought the Hotel Complete Series DVD set off of Amazon and heard there might be some replacement discs that might be need to be attained for this set but not sure how to go about this process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have this, which boxset as there was two?

not sure why one says 114 episodes the other 115 episodes. Amazon says
• 114 episodes on 31 discs released October 20, 2015
• 115 episodes on 20 discs released December 9, 2016

Attachments

• FC0C783A-25A8-4219-A037-99FDA1AE7DC0.jpeg
    FC0C783A-25A8-4219-A037-99FDA1AE7DC0.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 170

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
I have this, which boxset as there was two?

not sure why one says 114 episodes the other 115 episodes. Amazon says
• 114 episodes on 31 discs released October 20, 2015
• 115 episodes on 20 discs released December 9, 2016

Mark, it was the most recent re-release of this show, not the original DVD release from way before then as i heard there were several discs in the newest release that needed replacing, based on reviewers who bought the set on Amazon and reported said issues with it

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
(On a tangent).

For that matter, the local Costo outlets stopped carrying VEI titles many years ago.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Blah.

My previous post was posted in the wrong thread. It should have been in the Cannon thread

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...te-series-defective-disc.365829/#post-4841185

in response to this:

So VEI has ignored you also, that's really uncalled for. VEI might as well just go out of business if they've adopted a policy to ignore customers concerns.

I haven't purchased anything VEI in several years.

The local Wallyworld stopped carrying any VEI titles a few years ago. I wondered why this has been the case for quite awhile.

If VEI has been ignoring defective disc issues and quality control is still horrible, then I have to wonder if Wallyworld was just getting back too many returns of VEI dvd sets and they finally said "enough is enough". (ie. Did Wallyworld cut them off completely? )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks