What's new

Overlord (November 9, 2018) (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
BTW, Wyatt Russell's resemblance to his father, both in looks and voice, is uncanny.

LMAO I've dug him since Everybody wants some!!! but had no idea who his parents were. That's awesome. His middle name is Hawn apparently.

Now we need a sequel to The Thing with him and his dad in it!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I had an entertaining day with "Overlord" today. I was moving all around my seat as I didn't want certain film characters to cash in their chips. I can't wait for the 4K/UHD release.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Couple of nights ago I watched this on Amazon Prime. I had ordered it on 4K disc on a Black Friday deal and wanted to be sure I wanted to have it on disc. Yup, I’m letting the order stand. Well acted, good production values, nothing I saw looked like it belonged in a sci/fy Saturday night special. Characters were interesting and I cared about their fate.

It’s an excellent genre film, I wish more of them reached this quality.

Also on my BF deal was A Quiet Place. So I watched it on Prime. I knew the movie was good, just wasn’t sure I’d rewatch it. Yup, I’ll let that order stand too.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
LMAO I've dug him since Everybody wants some!!! but had no idea who his parents were. That's awesome. His middle name is Hawn apparently.

Now we need a sequel to The Thing with him and his dad in it!
I’d go see that. Maybe they could find Russel’s character frozen in ice and revive him. Of course, you’d have to explain why he aged on ice, or digitally de-age him. Regardless, I’m there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks