What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Peter Rabbit (2018)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Title: Peter Rabbit (2018)

Tagline: Who said the countryside was peaceful?

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family

Director: Will Gluck

Cast: James Corden, Rose Byrne, Margot Robbie, Sam Neill, Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, Sia, Felix Williamson, Fayssal Bazzi, Ewen Leslie, Rachel Ward, Bryan Brown, David Wenham, Fletcher Sheridan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Terenia Edwards, Colin Moody, Christian Gazal, Alexandra Gluck, Taryn Gluck, Will Reichelt, Jessica Freedman, Shana Halligan, Katharine Hoye, Chris Mann, Chad Reisser, Vauxhall Jermaine

Release: 2018-02-07

Runtime: 93

Plot: Peter Rabbit's feud with Mr. McGregor escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door.

"Peter Rabbit" was this week's MoviePass selection for me. Ordinarily, I probably would have passed on it, but I didn't have much to do on Saturday night, and the closest theater showing the film was only 2 miles away. And I was pretty entertained by the movie overall, I laughed at the goofy stuff, and the animal characters were relatable while retaining their animal tendencies to humorous effect. Kids will enjoy it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
My wife and I enjoyed it. Probably more than we should have. Pretty funny and the kids at our afternoon showing as well as their parents really enjoyed it.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
We finally watched this one last night and it was cute, Not as entertaining as one of our favs, Paddington, but still passable.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks