What's new
World Wide Stereo

Pioneer Elite VSX-94 TXH - Stereo + Subwoofer at same time (1 Viewer)

Vinylfan

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
I have a dedicated, powered subwoofer that is connect and when listening to records I would like to add some bass to the speakers by using the powered subwoofer in addition to my stereo speakers. My record player is connected to a phono pre-stage that is then connected to the Pioneer VSX-94 TXH either through CD input or CD-R/TAPE/MD. I am using the CD-R/TAPE input at the moment. I haven't been able to figure out how the Pioneer can include the Subwoofer to the current Stereo Output for CD-R/TAPE or CD. Any ideas?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
According to p.30 of the manual, stereo playback will include the subwoofer if it has been properly set up in the menu. That’s done on pp. 47-48.

Please note that listening in “Direct” mode may disable the sub – that’s not unusual for many receivers, not sure if that’s the case for this one.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Vinylfan

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
Thanks Wayne. This was what I needed to point me in the right direction. I now have SW "PLUS" stereo speakers. Now I am fine tuning/adjusting the bass output to optimize sound. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks