What's new

Prince has passed away at 57! (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The music superstars of the 80's haven't fared well in recent years. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, David Bowie, now Prince. All gone at a relatively young age.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
A true genius of the rock world
Did you know he wrote "Nothing Compares To You" that huge hit performed by Sinead O'Conner, and Manic Monday for The Bangles?

rest in peace.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
This is probably more shocking to me than Bowie simply due to the age difference. Prince lived a fairly clean lifestyle and was a vegetarian. Another sad, sad loss for the rest of us.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
A true genius of the rock world
Did you know he wrote "Nothing Compares To You" that huge hit performed by Sinead O'Conner, and Manic Monday for The Bangles?

rest in peace.
Never knew that. Can't say I was a fan, but he was very talented. 57 is way to young to go.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I didn't know a lot of his music but the ones I did like we really good. I never really appreciated just how good of a musician he really was. I recently watched Purple Rain for the first time in a long time, it was better that I had remembered. He died too young.

RIP

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Watching "Batman" now to remember him...Batdance!

(BTW, first time watching the Blu-ray on my projector...this isn't exactly a state of the art disc, is it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cindydo
Recent bookmarks