What's new

PSN Flash sale was worth the wait (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I actually hit the max discount allowed on PSN flash sale.
https://www.vg247.com/2016/11/25/us...eals-battlefield-1-doom-fallout-4-more-added/

I got:
Titanfall2/Bf1 bundle
Mordor complete
Deus Ex Deluxe
Far Cry Primal,

and applied the 10% discount on top of that plus the $15 Sony sent me last month, so all of that for $117 out the door. Pretty glad I waited for the flash sale, can't wait to see the differences for myself with 4/5 on PS4 Pro.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The flash sale prices were pretty excellent, but there was nothing on there that I actually see myself playing to completion. FFXV comes out on Tuesday and The Last Guardian is out a week later. If I haven't played something by now, I probably never will.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Looks like a good sale for digital fans.

From the perspective of a PS3 owner that has yet to upgrade and which prefers physical media where possible, I actually thought that their recent 10th anniversary sale was much better.

I'm not seeing much in the way of digital exclusives here like there were a fair number of last time (I bought Fatal Frame 3 for $4 or so, to enjoy on my HDTV since my PS2 resides on my CRT).

That's typically what leads to me spending money on PSN sales, since I like actually owning the disc when the option exists (And is reasonably priced and readily available).

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
(off topic: why is the Playstation website so confusing? There are three different sets of games on sale: Discounts, Black Friday, and Flash sale. I've been confused by Sony's Playstation store for two years and I still haven't figured it out.)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I got Far Cry Primal for $15 and Witcher 3 Complete edition for $25 minus 10% off of that. Pretty damn sweet score.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
That was (is?) a great sale, even for those of us who prefer physical media. :) I snagged Mad Max, Mordor GOTY, Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition, Telltale Game of Thrones, and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for just over $30 total.

And since I finally upgraded to a 2 GB drive, I was actually able to download a couple of 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfarrukh
Recent bookmarks