What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

RAH's "Extremely Highly Recommended" (1 Viewer)

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Dear Robert Harris,

In case I missed a few...

...and if you have the time:

Would you be able to compile a complete list of the BD titles that received an "Extremely Highly Recommended" from your column?

Thanks,

PMF

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Would I be right in saying that RAH discontinued using "Extremely Highly Recommended" as a system of review in his column?

I went to the link supplied by RMajidi and only found one title from 2014 to receive an "Extremely"; which was "It Happened One Night".

Is this supplied link complete?

- PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I would advise anyone to go to the link supplied to me by RMajidi (Post #3).

No matter how on top of any subject we may feel ourselves to be, there's always more nuggets of gold to be unearthed. Scroll down the "archive" reviews of RAH's "A Few Words About...". Who knows? You just may find an "Extremely Highly Recommended" BD that you have yet to own.

I found 5 RAH perfections not yet in my library and they are on order. And for good measure, I threw in the long-awaited BD incarnation of "The Sunshine Boys" with the brilliant Walter Matthau. More treasures await.

Thanks HTF!!!

P.S. Don't forget to support the preservation of film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks