What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Amazon Prime Rare Universal Westerns on Starz (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Geoffrey
A year or so ago I had a Starz subscription through Amazon Prime and was watching some Universal Westerns that have never been released before. These required a Starz subscription to be able to view.

Here are some I remember watching but there were waaay more:

Stagecoach Buckaroo (1942) Johnny Mack Brown
Raiders of San Joaquin (1943) Johnny Mack Brown
Son of Roaring Dan (1940) Johnny Mack Brown
Law for Tombstone (1937) Buck Jones

Here is the link to one of them:

Now they all say: "This video is currently unavailable to watch in your location"

Does anyone know if these moved to another streaming platform or are they just gone for good now?

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
A year or so ago I had a Starz subscription through Amazon Prime and was watching some Universal Westerns that have never been released before. These required a Starz subscription to be able to view.

Here are some I remember watching but there were waaay more:

Stagecoach Buckaroo (1942) Johnny Mack Brown
Raiders of San Joaquin (1943) Johnny Mack Brown
Son of Roaring Dan (1940) Johnny Mack Brown
Law for Tombstone (1937) Buck Jones

Here is the link to one of them:

Now they all say: "This video is currently unavailable to watch in your location"

Does anyone know if these moved to another streaming platform or are they just gone for good now?

When Starz runs a certain show or movie they only keep it on the app for the duration of time they will play it. Very rarely does the show or movie end up on another platform unless they had it prior. I remember they had the virginian and then took it off and then added it back

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eliedisdisusa
Recent bookmarks