What's new

Route 66, the 4th and Final Season to arrive in April (1 Viewer)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Final Season of Route 66 to be released as a separate collection this April. Of course it was announced right after double dipped and I received the complete Series, for fear they wouldn't release a separate 4th season. Serves me right. :( http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Route-66-Season-4/17926

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I'll be waiting for a few reviews before I spring for it. My teenage son loves Adam-12 and wants to see anything with Martin Milner or Kent McCord in it (I even got him watching Galactica: 1980) and I know a show like this is something we'd both enjoy. Unfortunately, it seems Shout! dropped the ball with the shows from previous seasons based on Amazon reviews I saw and I simply refuse to buy sets where they release edited/badly mastered shows.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Richard V said:
Final Season of Route 66 to be released as a separate collection this April. Of course it was announced right after double dipped and I received the complete Series, for fear they wouldn't release a separate 4th season. Serves me right. :( http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Route-66-Season-4/17926
Well, well, well...great, Shout Factory...thanks for this...I too have your complete series and have yet to dispose of my previous Roxbury/Infinity sets...for those smarter than the likes of me, this stand alone season 4 is a great thing...speaking of a stand alone Route 66 season boxset, I'd sure like to see a revisit to season 1...remastered to the original master prints...and, I'd buy it for the third time !!!!... God help us...

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
This is great news for me! I had purchased the old Roxbury/Infinity sets on ebay real cheap, but I was wondering how I would get to own season 4. I'm glad Shout realized that there is still a market out there for people who refused to double-dip.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I think Shout has to be the best at releasing vintage shows. I am very glad to be able to complete the series. I am grateful to them for releasing the fourth season alone.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I waited, just as I did on Charlie's Angels. Eventually most of them get around to a solo season release. Just have to show patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totoattack
Recent bookmarks