What's new

Rules question (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Recently, I uploaded a new video to my youtube channel. Basically a slide show of a trip I took to the Kennedy Space Center. As I read the forum rules, I noticed there was one against promotions Spam etc .. would it be a violation to Post the video or the link in the Off topic after hours forum to share with everyone?

Thanks

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Recently, I uploaded a new video to my youtube channel. Basically a slide show of a trip I took to the Kennedy Space Center. As I read the forum rules, I noticed there was one against promotions Spam etc .. would it be a violation to Post the video or the link in the Off topic after hours forum to share with everyone?

Thanks

Sounds like a great trip! As long as you aren’t using it to promote anything it’s fine to post there.

John*Wells

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Sounds like a great trip! As long as you aren’t using it to promote anything it’s fine to post there.

Yeah It was a blast .. I hope to move back to Florida in the near future and Go again ..Theres a lot of great stuff over there. The beginnings of a lot of technology ..Great place to take the kids for School reports or Science projects

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Yeah It was a blast .. I hope to move back to Florida in the near future and Go again ..Theres a lot of great stuff over there. The beginnings of a lot of technology ..Great place to take the kids for School reports or Science projects

And it seems that it's packed full of history of America's space program!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Is this where they have the space shuttle inside the museum?

That place is great.

John*Wells

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Is this where they have the space shuttle inside the museum?

That place is great.

Thats right. Space shuttle Atlantis is on Display at the Kennedy Space Center. Shuttle Discovery is on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. The Space shuttle prototype Enterprise (Originally called Constitution) is on display at the USS intrepid In New York City and the Space Shuttle Endeavor is at the California Science Center in Los Angles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bipbop13
Recent bookmarks