What's new

Sanyo Z4 projector and Onkyo 605 receiver for sale (1 Viewer)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
I have upgraded my projector recently and am selling my Sanyo Z4 and one extra lamp. Still in good condition with original remote and box. amazon.com has listings of this projector used at $500+ with lamps going for $60+. I am good to sell it all for $350 and I'll take care of the shipping.This is a good starter 720p/1080i projector for someone looking for a lower budget entry into front projection viewing.One disclosure note about this model is that occasionally the internal overheat reset switch will kick in unnecessarily, which is easily remedied by opening up the panel and pushing the button. It's a slight mechanical flaw annoyance, and would happen once every nine months or so with heavy daily use. But otherwise it's a great product and I was more than happy with it for 8+ years.

I have also upgraded my receiver recently and am selling my Onkyo 605 receiver. Still in great condition with original remote and box. amazon.com has listings of this receiver used at $175+. I am good to sell it for $125 and I'll take care of the shipping.

Payment by paypal only.Please let me know if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slp22
Recent bookmarks