What's new
World Wide Stereo

Sony xbr75x910 3D glasses pairing problem (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Purchased last November, all was well with the tv until an update was added a while ago. Now there is a problem with glasses pairing. Once in a while things works properly....but very seldom. This is what i have to do now:

1. Turn turn set up on. i use Logitech. (amp, tv, disc player)
2. Place 3D disc in player and start play.
3. Wait until feature starts... (must go through all the previews and ads.)
4. Use TV remote and hold power down to power down the TV. This usually shuts the disc down as well for some reason.
5. Wait 30 seconds and then use TV REMOTE to turn the tv back on and wait while the loading cursor is displayed.....the disc machine does not turn on.
6. Use logitech to turn on disc machine.
7. Procede to link glasses in normal way.
THIS IS REALLY A BIT OF A PAIN. Is anyone else having this problem. SONY has been promising to call me back for a week. But so far nothing.

Is any one else having problems with this set? Thanks.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
I am not sure if no comments means that no one else is having this problem...or there is no one using the 3D feature of the set? SONY did call me but it was out of course. They left a message saying they would call the next day...and again....of course they did not. I would really like to find out what is up with this....thanks.

PaulGo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I have the XBR75X850C. To pair the 3D glasses I usually have to follow your procedure. However once the are linked they stay linked. Only a brief push on the 3D glasses button turns them on once the TV is playing 3D material.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
thank you Paul.....great to get a response!!....
Not often.....but sometimes...3D works as you say....most of the time....I have to jump through hoops to get things to pair. The set worked correctly when I got it....and I think one of the updates messed up the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertTheBob
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale