What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Avengers: The Cathy Gale Years 16-DVD Set Coming from ViaVision 7/17/24 (1 Viewer)

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
The Avengers: The Cathy Gale Years

I already own the Emma Peel 16 -Disc DVD Megaset that was released by Lionsgate in Region 1 on 10/8/13, so I will be purchasing The Cathy Gale Years release. ViaVIsion previously released The Avengers: The Tara King Collection on Blu-ray on 11/29/23 but that release is out of stock.

Does any one know if VIaVisison ever released a DVD version of The Tara King Collection or another company that has released the Tara King Collection on DVD in either Region 1 or Region 4?

Sean

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Does any one know if VIaVisison ever released a DVD version of The Tara King Collection or another company that has released the Tara King Collection on DVD in either Region 1 or Region 4?

Certainly nothing in Region1. A&E released the Tara King season in five separate sets, but I don't know of any full season set.

You didn't ask about Region B Blu-rays, but there is one from StudioCanal:

AvengersTK.jpg

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Yes Via Vision did release the Tara King set last year. And its wonderfully region-free thankfully like many of their other releases. It also had all surviving Ian Hendry episodes in the bonuses.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yes Via Vision did release the Tara King set last year. And its wonderfully region-free thankfully like many of their other releases. It also had all surviving Ian Hendry episodes in the bonuses.
I am going to grab the Tara King BD set from third party sellers for a bit of a hike (and pray they're legit). As for the Cathy Gale set, I guess considering the source material, a blu ray of the pre-Emma years is kind of pointless. I have the full A&E releases of these episodes, I'm wondering if I should bother with this.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Thanks for the information, Jack P.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It's actually missing one: Tunnel of Fear. They discovered that one back in 2016 and for some reason it was not on this set. Maybe because it's on the Emma Peel set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks