What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order THE CONAN CHRONICLES: Conan The Barbarian and Conan The Destroyer (1982-1984) Limited Edition (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
chronicles.jpeg

PREORDERS SHOULD BE LIVE LATER TODAY

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I never pre-order anthing (I wait for reviews first, and possible errors that might be corrected), but given that the first movie seems to be OOP at amazon, I decided to pre-order this.
Does anyone know, amazon charges you when they ship, right?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I never pre-order anthing (I wait for reviews first, and possible errors that might be corrected), but given that the first movie seems to be OOP at amazon, I decided to pre-order this.
Does anyone know, amazon charges you when they ship, right?
Yes, when they ship, as long as the item ships from and is sold by Amazon.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I never pre-order anthing (I wait for reviews first, and possible errors that might be corrected),

Arrow sent me the 4K discs for "Barbarian" and "Destroyer" the other day... but without the Blu-rays.

Since "Barbarian" includes a full disc of extras, I gotta wait for that to arrive to review.

Sigh.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Amazon is currently PMing Barns & Noble's 50% off Arrow titles with both BR and 4K of this title.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I would never preorder these types of limited releases from Amazon. I'd rather buy them from places like Diabolik DVD or Atomic Movie Store, who take great care in how they package them. Bu the biggest benefit to me is getting early shipments. My copies of both are out for delivery! A lot of folks are opting for the single box set to save some money but I don't like the artwork at all. Looks like something Shout Factory would do - cheap.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Hmmm... my copy of this isn't slated for delivery until 2/20. Envious for those who got theirs.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I pre-ordered the Conan Chronicles box set direct from Arrow and I get periodically get "...are still delayed in being shipped out. We’re keeping an eye on your items for any updates, and will alert you as soon as possible when they're on the way." Other items like this have been similarly delayed in the past. I suppose it's the new manufacturing normal. It's okay, I'll get it eventually.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I pre-ordered the Conan Chronicles box set direct from Arrow and I get periodically get "...are still delayed in being shipped out. We’re keeping an eye on your items for any updates, and will alert you as soon as possible when they're on the way." Other items like this have been similarly delayed in the past. I suppose it's the new manufacturing normal. It's okay, I'll get it eventually.
We’re in the same camp. I preordered from Arrow the day it went live and got an email Saturday that my order was delayed for shipping out.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Amazon is showing a release date of February 20th for Chronicles 4K, even though the street date is JANUARY 20th, according to Arrow's website.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
With Amazon, ya just never know.

No, I meant the Arrow date. Unless they send pre-street orders to people who buy direct, but since when were Saturdays street dates?

The press release said January 30.

Amazon still has everything else - both movies individual BD and individual 4K as well as "Chronicles" BD - slated for 1/30.

No idea why "Chronicles" 4K would need an extra 3 weeks since it uses the same discs as the individual 4Ks and one assumes virtually identical packaging to the BD "Chronicles".

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
No, I meant the Arrow date. Unless they send pre-street orders to people who buy direct, but since when were Saturdays street dates?

The press release said January 30.
Ah, yes, that Arrow date I posted was MY typo! It is indeed 1/30. Thanks for the correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks