What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed - Live - Blu-ray 2017 (1 Viewer)

punman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dwayne
Does anyone have this on DVD or Blu-ray? It is from a Toronto concert. I don't think it was filmed in HD so is it still better to get the Blu-ray over DVD?
And while I am on the Moody Blues, what about the three disc, 2CD+DVD set of 50th Anniversary Days of Future Passed from 2017? Worth getting or just as well to just buy the 2008 remaster?

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I was hoping someone had an answer to your questions as I'm also interested in the answers.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone have this on DVD or Blu-ray? It is from a Toronto concert. I don't think it was filmed in HD so is it still better to get the Blu-ray over DVD?
And while I am on the Moody Blues, what about the three disc, 2CD+DVD set of 50th Anniversary Days of Future Passed from 2017? Worth getting or just as well to just buy the 2008 remaster?

not sure about the concert, but I have the 50th anniversary set of Days. The most notable thing about it is that it’s the first time the (superior) original 1967 mix has been released on an optical format. So yes worth getting if you’re interested in that. Though when I tried to order it a couple of years back, there weren’t many places with stock available, so maybe it was only a limited run.

there was also a 50th anniversary boxed set release of In Search of the Lost Chord that offered, for the first time, a multi channel version. Unfortunately after that they apparently stopped with 50th anniversary reissues of the other classic albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks